We are thrilled to announce the shortlist of finalists for the first ever Triple ‘H’ Awards 2019.
This is an exciting time at Housekeeping Today HQ as it means the event is just around the corner.
Titled ‘The Triple ‘H Awards’ – The Hotel Housekeeping Honours – these awards aim to recognise companies, individuals, services and products which stand out from the crowd, those bringing a new level of customer service and professionalism to the industry and helping it face the challenges of changing society and technology head-on.
For the judges though it’s been a tough gig. The amount of nominations received has been amazing, with every entry being assessed and deliberated over.
This is a process that the whole team take very seriously. And take their time over. The judges independently review each entry and create a shortlist for each category.
To identify exceptional talent and developments in the industry you need to have a broad knowledge and deep understanding of the industry. And our judging panel have that in spades. The panel is made up of respected professionals all with hotels in their DNA. The distinguished who’s who reads as follows:
- Jane Renton, general manager, Althrop Enterprises
- Julie Hales, head housekeeper, Best Western Premier, Kegworth Hotel
- Jack Fowler, former publisher of the original Housekeeping Today
- Sean Wheeler, director of people development, Principal Hotels
- Delia Cannings, director at Environment Excellence Training and Development Ltd
- Alistair Sandall, head of professional development at Institute of Hospitality
- Liz Smith-Mills, LSM Consulting
The panel meet face to face to discuss the shortlist in detail, exchange their views, and often debate the case for who should be the worthy winners. This meeting has now taken place and the shortlist has been announced. If you haven’t already seen the announcements on our various social media channels and on the Housekeeping Today website, here you go:
Shortlist of finalists
- Bespoke Textiles
- Chilston Park Hotel
- Monica-Cristina Ciobanu – The Grove
- Hayley Dyer – University of Kent
- Adelaide Elsey – Army and Navy Club
- Fairmont St Andrews
- Maria Ferreira – Cheval Thorney Court
- Ilze Gindra – Soho Hotel – Firmdale Group
- Mark Gough – Mottram Hotel
- Handpicked Hotels
- Tadeusz Janeszek – Chilston Park Hotel
- Holly Langan – The Ritz Hotel
- Beata Lobaczewska – Brocket Hall Estate
- Radoslaw Moks – Base Serviced Apartments
- Stephen Moon – Crathorne Hall Hotel Handpicked Group
- Patryk Moszeynski – Firmdale Hotels
- Priscilla Ladha – Omni
- Mottram Hall
- Old Course Hotel, Golf & Spa
- Jaroslaw Pachlinski – Base Serviced Apartments
- Raymond Panyi – Conrad St James
- Oxana Pozdnyakova – Cheval Three Quays
- Edyta Pykosk. The Grove.
- Gilberto Rocha – Casna Group
- Janis Stabulneiks – Cheval Residences
- The Grove
- Ewa Tyl – Royal Automobile Club
- Katie Ziolek – Mottram Hall
Their judges work is now done. And we’re now getting ready for the event itself.
The winners of the Triple ‘H’ Awards 2019 will be announced at the glittering black tie event on 28 March, Park Plaza Riverbank.
There will be a raffle on the night and we have great prizes for our two very worthwhile charities – Hospitality Action and Family Foundation. Be sure to bring some cash with you so you don’t miss out.
If you haven’t booked your place yet, to help celebrate and recognise the best of the best in the industry then don’t delay any longer. Book your place now by contacting MEG Events on 0118 901 4471. It’s just £85 + vat/person or £800 + vat for a table of 10.
We look forward to seeing you there!
With thanks to our sponsors
Events like this don’t happen without sponsorship and we’d like to say thank you and welcome to our prestigious line up of sponsors. We’re delighted to have them all onboard and thank them for their support and getting behind us with this first ever event.